Re: Purchase Agreement ES1910AR

Dear Mr Flanagan,
So you're basically telling me that even after all the incompetence and delays your company has given me the misfortune to deal with and the time period involved, that my only option is to accept what you want to give me, or you will charge me a considerable amount of money for that which you have continually been unable to provide?..

On what grounds do you wish to "recover damages" and what would they be?..

Sincerely,

Sean Meacher